- Steam or Boil the Brussel Sprouts until cooked
- Mix dressing in a pan & add brussel sprouts.
- Mix brussel sprouts & dressing in pan for a few minutes
Honey Dijon Dressing Ingredients:
- Mustard- 2 tbsp
- Honey- 1 tbsp
- Olive Oil-1 tbsp
- White Vinegar 1.5 tbsp
- Black Pepper
- Salt (Sea salt or Himalayan)
Note: make sure vinegar is gluten free if this is of concern
Fresh coconut water and dried vegtables mixed together makes a refreshing summer drink. Coconut water is a great source of electrolytes, such as potassium, necessary for proper hydration, while Green Phactor’s organic dried vegtables mixed in has many minerals, vitamins, phyto-nutrients, enzymes and micro nutrients.
Coconut water: If you can’t get coconut water from a fresh coconut, make sure you are buying the coconut water from good packaged brand. Here are some things to look out for:
- Minimum pasteurization time: to remove bacteria the water only needs to be heated for a matter of seconds, but some brands will heat their water for up to 4 minutes, killing off many beneficial nutrients in the coconut water.
- No added sugar
- Avoid flavored coconut water
Green Phactor : this is a great addition to your diet. Make sure you are still eating tons of raw and cooked vegetables.
- Ingredients: kale, wheat grass, spinach, alfalfa grass, broccoli sprout, parsley water, oat grass, barley grass, alfalfa sprout, spirulina, chorella, wheat grass juice, oat grass juice, alfalfa grass juice, barley grass juice, stevia extract, natural berry flavor.