BUG OFF! Natural Insect Repellent: Repels mosquitoes, ticks, mites, fleas & other insects. Smells like Perfume, Works like Repellent.
- Blue = lighter, more Feminine scent
- Ingredients: Witch Hazel, Filtered Water, Neem Oil, Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Citronella, Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree & Eucalyptus
- Shake Well before EACH Spray
- Test on small patch of skin before using.
- Spray into hand and apply to exposed skin. Make sure to cover all areas.
- Mist over hair & clothing and face (with eyes closed).
- Re-apply as needed, or every 2-3 hours. Apply Sunblock and then Bug Spray. Re-apply after swimming or sweating.
- For External Use Only. Do not apply to broken skin. Do not use if you have any known allergies to the listed ingredients or essential oils
- Size: 4 fl oz Glass Bottle
- Handmade item
- Consult with doctor for children under 4 or if pregnant.
- Only ships within United States (International coming soon).
Natural & Organic: BUG OFF is homemade. 100% is made from natural ingredients and I use mostly organic ingredients.
Why Bug Spray? A reason many people avoid bug spray is due to its reputation for containing toxic chemicals and having an unpleasant smell. However, protection is important – bug bites are not only pesky, but also can be a cause for concern.
I was inspired to make a natural spray with fresh and alluring fragrances so that people can be safer outdoors without these concerns. Whenever I wear BUG OFF I get compliments on how fabulous I smell! It smells like a summer season body spray, only it repels instead of attracts bugs.
Lyme Disease is a growing problem in the world, especially on Eastern Long Island. There are many people (who are not treated right away) living with chronic Lyme Disease, which is preventable when taking the right precautions. My hope is that the beautiful packaging, summery smell and natural ingredients of BUG OFF will inspire people to use bug spray as a part of their everyday lives.
Glass Bottles : All D’s Hampton Organics products are in glass bottles for environmental and health reasons. Oils (both carrier & essential oils) degrade plastic. When using oils in plastic containers, the phthalates (chemicals used in plastic) seep into the product. The chemicals are then absorbed through the skin and go into the bloodstream, disrupting the endocrine (hormonal) system.
Why Natural and Organic Bug Spray? What we put on to our bodies is just as important as what we put into our bodies. The epidermis, or skin, is the largest organ in the human body, and everything we put on topically gets absorbed into our bloodstream.
Most products we use are filled with endocrine disruptors, carcinogens and toxins that seep into our bodies through our skin and cause disease with prolonged use. The products that I make not only avoid harmful substances, but they also have ingredients that are beneficial to you.
-Shipping as a present? We are happy to include a special note for FREE! Include your personal message in the “Notes To Seller“ and we will include it with the product(s).
-Wholesale: We love to work with shops, restaurants, events or other places with outdoor seating. If you are interested in our wholesale policies and pricing, please contact us!
- If the spray gets into eyes or if your skin is sensitive to the spray, DO NOT USE WATER. Instead, pour OIL (olive, coconut, etc) onto the effected area.
- Do not use on Cats
- Information for Dogs: If you would like to use this on your Dog, please order and leave a note at checkout. I will take out the Tea Tree essential oil to make this blend safe for dogs. More on safely using this product with your dog can be found here http://essentialoilvet.com/safety/
- Use Caution when using BUG OFF in direct sunlight. Certain essential oils allow the skin to absorb UV rays more easily. DO NOT use tanning bed after using BUG OFF.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.