- 2 cups raw unsalted organic hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp local raw honey or manuka honey
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- This body polish is from leftover ingredients from my post on how to make your own Nut Milk.
- After draining the ingredients with your Nut Milk bag, add coconut oil to finish off the scrub.
Benefits for skin:
- Hazelnut benefits:
- Contains 86% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin E. Vitamin E: protects skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation, such as skin cancer and premature aging. Keeps this skin hydrated.
- Essential fatty acids also keep skin hydrated.
- Honey benefits
- Heals wounds
I use Ellie’s Best Nut Milk Bags to make this recipe. Use code Deanna10 at checkout to get 10% off your order!