- 1/3 cup cacao
- 6 tbs coconut oil (liquid form)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Medium sized carton of strawberries
- Melt coconut oil by putting container in a bowl of warm/hot water
- Mix ingredients together in bowl. Keep in bowl or transfer into smaller cup to dip strawberries.
- Dip strawberries
- Put strawberries on parchment paper on a plate or tray. I used a large zip lock bag since I didn’t have that
Put in fridge for an hour. I put in freezer for 10 min (because who wants to wait an hour?) and they seemed ready and were delicious. Cacao is chocolate in its raw form & has *no sugar*. It is high in anti-oxidants and is considered a “superfood”.
The added salt on this gives it the perfect extra kick