- Cacao nibs (optional for crunch).
- Roll banana in cacao powder, cinnamon and cacao nibs (optional).
- Put tinfoil around banana(s).
- Bake for 20-25 min on 350 degrees in tinfoil.
- Cut banana
Use Organic, Local, no GMO, Fair Trade food whenever possible.
Banana and Cacao are common fair trade items. For an ethical purchase, look for a Fair Trade Certification.
What does Fair Trade mean?
- Farmers receive a fair price
- Allows farmers to invest in techniques that bring out the flavors of the region
- Strictly prohibits slave and child labor.
“Fair Trade USA.” What Is Fair Trade? Web. 10 Apr. 2016.